Get inspired to create in the heart of Incredible India! Free your mind and rejuvenate your body through daily yoga and meditation classes accompanied by a live musician overlooking the lush greenery of a tropical forest. Unleash your creative spirit through yoga, music, and writing in this retreat.
It is well known that creative activities such as writing, painting, and making music reduces stress and promotes well-being. At MUGA Project we have combined the ancient art of yoga with daily creative sharing sessions and live music to help you release tension and achieve balance of body and mind.
Head down to the white-sanded beach, explore South Goa and find your inspiration, then join us for creative sharing sessions, Kirtan circle singing, and soft music meditation in this retreat. Everyone has the fire within to be a writer, painter, musician! This retreat is for you to discover your creative side.
- 07:00 Coffee, tea, and fruit
- 08:00 Dynamic morning yoga class
- 10:00 Brunch
- 11:00 - 17:00 Free time
- 18:00 Zen afternoon yoga class
- 20:00 Dinner
- Boat trip to see the dolphins and explore the nearby beaches is included in the package.
Check in times
- 2 daily mixed level yoga classes (Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative)
- Guided meditation sessions including chakra alignment visualization, dance meditation, Mantra singing, Kirtan circle, live music
- 3 daily delicious organic meals (light breakfast, brunch and dinner)
- Stay at a quiet and charming shared accommodation
- Private car transfer from and to Goa airport / Canacona train station
- Beautiful nature surroundings
- Stunning yoga classes location: outdoor covered shala overlooking a tropical forest. You may even see some monkeys!
- We have mats and props!
This retreat takes place in Goa, India, close to Agonda beach - a bohemian hotspot for artists and yogis. With unforgettable sunsets, azure waters of Arabian sea, eclectic bars, and restaurants, Agonda beach is the perfect place for yogis, musicians, artists, and writers to come together, jam, and create magic.
- Agonda beach - 5 minutes
- Agonda shops and restaurants - 5 minutes
- Palolem and Patnem beaches - 10 to 20 minutes
- Canacona Rail Station - 15 minutes
- Goa International Airport (GOI) - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Margao Station - 45 minutes
Please book your flight to arrive at Dabolim Goa Airport (GOI). Transfer from and to the airport is included. MUGA Project will pick you up from the airport.
Please book your ticket to arrive at Canacona Rail Station (also known as Kankon) or Margao Station (also known as Madgoan). Transfer from and to the train station is included. MUGA Project will pick you up from the train station.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to 67 Airport Hotel