Amani Gardens Inn has a 50-plus year reputation of warm hospitality and quiet gardens. Located in Westlands, we are centrally located and conveniently close to major shopping malls, banking centers, and restaurants, yet the place still retains the feel of a retreat in the countryside with our old English-style buildings and ancient trees.
You can spend the morning quietly reading under a 75-year old jacaranda tree, or hop in a taxi and be exploring down town a few minutes later. Don't miss out on a pizza from our brick-fire oven in the garden. We are formerly known as the Mennonite Guest House and we are still owned by Eastern Mennonite Missions.
It is well known that creative activities such as writing, painting, and making music reduces stress and promotes well-being. At MUGA Project we have combined the ancient art of yoga with daily creative sharing sessions and live music to help you release tension and achieve balance of body and mind.
Head down to the white-sanded beach, explore South Goa and find your inspiration, then join us for creative sharing sessions, Kirtan circle singing, and soft music meditation in this retreat. Everyone has the fire within to be a writer, painter, musician! This retreat is for you to discover your creative side.
- 07:00 Coffee, tea, and fruit
- 08:00 Dynamic morning yoga class
- 10:00 Brunch
- 11:00 - 17:00 Free time
- 18:00 Zen afternoon yoga class
- 20:00 Dinner
- Boat trip to see the dolphins and explore the nearby beaches is included in the package.
Check in times
- 2 daily mixed level yoga classes (Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative)
- Guided meditation sessions including chakra alignment visualization, dance meditation, Mantra singing, Kirtan circle, live music
- 3 daily delicious organic meals (light breakfast, brunch and dinner)
- Stay at a quiet and charming shared accommodation
- Private car transfer from and to Goa airport / Canacona train station
- Beautiful nature surroundings
- Stunning yoga classes location: outdoor covered shala overlooking a tropical forest. You may even see some monkeys!
- We have mats and props!
This retreat takes place in Goa, India, close to Agonda beach - a bohemian hotspot for artists and yogis. With unforgettable sunsets, azure waters of Arabian sea, eclectic bars, and restaurants, Agonda beach is the perfect place for yogis, musicians, artists, and writers to come together, jam, and create magic.
- Agonda beach - 5 minutes
- Agonda shops and restaurants - 5 minutes
- Palolem and Patnem beaches - 10 to 20 minutes
- Canacona Rail Station - 15 minutes
- Goa International Airport (GOI) - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Margao Station - 45 minutes
Please book your flight to arrive at Dabolim Goa Airport (GOI). Transfer from and to the airport is included. MUGA Project will pick you up from the airport.
Please book your ticket to arrive at Canacona Rail Station (also known as Kankon) or Margao Station (also known as Madgoan). Transfer from and to the train station is included. MUGA Project will pick you up from the train station.
Policies & Disclaimers
Single, double, or quadruple occupancy rate is based on the number of adults in a room.
Quadruple occupancy can only be offered where appropriate rooms are available.
All rates include breakfast, Internet, and tea 2 times a day.
Charges are payable in either US Dollars at the stated price, or Kenya Shillings based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of checkout.
Resident rate includes official residents of Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda and full time church workers currently working in Africa for longer than 3 months.
Check out is 10:00 a.m. Late check outs (up to 12:00 p.m.) will be charged a late checkout fee of 300 ksh per room.
Day room is ½ of bed and breakfast rate. Check out is at 4:00 p.m.
50% deposit is required for each guest for accommodation which is refundable up to 7 days before the check in date. Half of the deposit is refundable up to 72 hours before check in.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Amani Gardens Inn
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Single Private Bath||1||1||2nd July 2018||2nd July 2028||$56.84 Per night||1||1000|
|Tariff||Single Shared Bath||1||1||2nd July 2018||2nd July 2028||$44.08 Per night||1||1000|
|Tariff||Double Private Bath||1||1||2nd July 2018||2nd July 2028||$42.92 Per night||1||1000|